ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car now crashed car :( :(

Da

Less
Exhaust, cat and manifold will be well over £1k I bet Ad, the rest will easily add up if they're using brand new Renault parts.

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Exhaust, cat and manifold will be well over £1k I bet Ad, the rest will easily add up if they're using brand new Renault parts.
£1100 for full exhaust system and need a new some new wires. They said coz of the amount of work to do it might take up to a month :(

www.renparts.co.uk
is it back then? you happy with the repairs?

edit: oops just realised its just after midnite... thats why it was yesterday when you posted :p

collecting tomorrow josh mate

btw havent got a look in on any wheels :S but as soon as i find them ill get them to you, apparently the ones in the for sale section had gone :(

if youve got itchy hands then fire away, but if your still up for our deal then tis all good and will keep hunting :)

jamie

www.renparts.co.uk
collecting tomorrow josh mate

btw havent got a look in on any wheels :S but as soon as i find them ill get them to you, apparently the ones in the for sale section had gone :(

if youve got itchy hands then fire away, but if your still up for our deal then tis all good and will keep hunting :)

jamie

ill hold up... not had chance to have a go on that dynamique wheel... but ill have a go asap..

A few bits they need to do like tiny bit of over spray and exhaust isn't sitting straight but cant tell a thing tbh very good work. The exhaust is a better design than the other 1 too :)

Not induction coz thats coming off and dont have coilies so not them lol im with bell.co.uk
Strut, exhaust and brakes