ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Ordered.

Tesla MP3 2021
Well I have ordered my new car today.....

Brand new 197 in Racing Blue with Recaro's, Xenons and cup pack :).

Down side is I have to wait till April :( lol

Tesla MP3 2021
no didnt get climate... not to bothered about that. I might of got it if I didnt get the cup pack option.

Tesla MP3 2021
lol :)

I cant wait to be honest. They had a cup there in Racing Blue obviously with the cup pack bits on which I would have took but there a just to many bits missing from the interior which lets it down for me, So I built my own lol ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Lookers Chester have loads in at the mo. White Cup, Nimbus Cup packed, and a few normal 197's

Tesla MP3 2021
Lookers Chester have loads in at the mo. White Cup, Nimbus Cup packed, and a few normal 197's

I did originally set out for a r27 but there arent any in LY within 100 miles from what I can see lol

197 with cup pack
yea i ordered mine at the weekend got it in racing blue with recaros and white wheels on 0% finance. Dont get mine till mid april which is a bummer. Can't wait though.

Tesla MP3 2021
Also I may now be adding another option... I only realised last night that you no longer get auto lights and wipers as standard and I think I would miss that alot as a feature so just speaking with the dealer now to get this added - maybe even with climate ;)....

Last edited:
  Mk3 SX
I know the feeling, had to wait 3 months for my SX, it was painfull but oh so good when the day finally came. She's a beauty!

02 Clio Sport 172 Full Fa
Also I may now be adding another option... I only realised last night that you no longer get auto lights and wipers as standard and I think I would miss that alot as a feature so just speaking with the dealer now to get this added - maybe even with climate ;)....

I couldnt buy a car that didnt have them now, would be too much of a compromise lol

RB 197 + Cup Pack
Racing Blue - Good choice!! I ordered my RB 197 the week before Xmas, seems like ages ago now.....thankfully the wait is nearly over as I pick it up on Saturday. I can't wait!!

Sounds like a pretty good spec, prob would have went for climate though, but I like my comforts :p

Not too long to wait I don't suppose.

Tesla MP3 2021
Well my car is now in the country :) woop woop!!. It should be in my grasp by the end of next week at the latest.

Cant bloomin wait now.