ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car pics :P

Nothing at the mo :(
Hey all :D finally washed it this morning.. Whatcha think? :D

DSCF0149.jpg

DSCF0147.jpg

DSCF0148.jpg

DSCF0146.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

BUT, found a problem this morning... leaky washer jet :( anyone know how to fix?

DSCF0151.jpg

Nice and clean :) a new washer jet is around 15 quid from Renault I think, but it might be just that the pipe has come loose.

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
I dont suppose you bought that from Rogate garage in Chichester did you?? I test drive that if you did! Nice car mate. :)

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Very Nice.

Same as mine, but I have a Cup splitter.

I think that silver 182 wheels on a silver 182 look mint tbh! :)

no i got it from fleet :D

And sorted the washers :D Got two 1 way vavles from halfords.. and put them onto the lines and all fixed :D

Clio 2.0 172
What's with the yellow pen markings on the inlet manifold and the black bit on the hose to the right of it? Looks like the same pen used by breakers yards :S

Other than that,a nice looking example

dunno about the yellow marks. engine numbers match with what it should be

And the coolant level is in the midddle of low/full

:)

I had a punto sporting, but before that i had a saxo vts.. and without doubt this is alot better then my vts

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
dunno about the yellow marks. engine numbers match with what it should be

And the coolant level is in the midddle of low/full

bit random them marks but i suppose if all numbers match up your onto a winner!

yeah. marks could of been anything though i suppose?

And was sold by a dealer to. so dont think they would sell a messed up car lol.. but it feels fine.. marks are probably nothing :D

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
the marks are there as part of a checklist the dealer will go through... nothing to worry about.