ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car

looks sweet mate, although Id get some 15s on there if I were you

EDIT:

The standard manifold is very good so the backbox is all youll need tbh.

but obviously if youve got the cash then a full system inc manifold would be better...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

get some silver Willy wheels and youve got a lovely motor there!!

looks in good condition too!

--chris

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 30 June 2005
EDIT:

The standard manifold is very good so the backbox is all youll need tbh.

but obviously if youve got the cash then a full system inc manifold would be better...
i have money for a new system what would people reccommend,

was thinking bout new wheels soon

LY 200

The difference is low down mate......Standings are horrible......The ride is bumpy specially if the cars low id say from 60 onwards it pulls pretty much how should with 15s or 16s though!!!

LY 200

They are very nice mate!!!

Very nice colour, nice lowering, its minter overall you got there mate!!!

What kind of milage is it on?

cross you love it far too much still.

needs a good clean dirty from works car park

found out it needs new discs in 2k miles

but apart from that i love ot

Loving it mate!! JayR, yours is really nice aswell, reminds me how mush i like the mk1, wish i hadnt sold mine now...

320d

Looks like a tidy example

Defo loose the 17s

Ive got 17s on mine this week as a temporary measure while my usual wheels are getting refurbed and ive given up driving it coz it feels like half the car it did

The turn in and pick up is awful such a difference from the lightweight 16s on a 40 profile

Keep the manifold there good for a standard part - get a full system and decat it