ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New "Cheap" Big Brake Alternative (Brembo+300mm discs)

Cup In bits
The 406 calliper is not very good, they are only known as they fit on 106's and mk1 clio's with no mods so they became popular. I'm not a fan but its better looking than standard.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
not alot in the price for the calipers looking on ebay

Theres bargains to be had I got mine for £80 martin got his for £50 iirc and a few others on here have got 406:eek:ne around 50-80 money just need to find a bargain

and you can use std brake lines (save a bit of money)

Brackets are cheaper aswell

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
The 406 calliper is not very good, they are only known as they fit on 106's and mk1 clio's with no mods so they became popular. I'm not a fan but its better looking than standard.

I feel a big difference in braking performance with the 406 over std tbh

Clio 172
hey guys. i know it's an old topic but maybe someone is willing to send me a drawing of the brackets to fit the 406 brembo calipers. I can't seem to find them anywhere to buy. I tried e-mailing the guys that made them but they are not available anymore. Thanks guys.

PS: hello from Romania

dan's cast offs.
hey guys. i know it's an old topic but maybe someone is willing to send me a drawing of the brackets to fit the 406 brembo calipers. I can't seem to find them anywhere to buy. I tried e-mailing the guys that made them but they are not available anymore. Thanks guys.

PS: hello from Romania

few people doing them on ebay but easy to work out dimensions yourself.