ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new chick, new cup

renaultsport clio 172 cup
Hey everyone, just thought i'd log on as i've heard alot about this site. Brought a 172 cup, pick it up 2morrow from Renault:) cant wait, so excited, after ownin a corsa sxi. One test drive made me want it . I'll put some pics up straight away.:evil: I didnt think insurance would be that expensive, but being 19 doesnt help.:dead: I hope I love it!

Hi there, and welcome to clio sport.
my courtesy car is a corsa pile "o" poo, so i know your gonna love your new baby!
so much more fun.

hi... what colour? where u based?

Mondial blue i think and Bristol:approve:

Nice to see another new member , I am One of the local area reps for the south west.

Keep an eye out on the meetings section as myself and ph-reebone are sorting a dent removal meet in the next few weeks, I am sorting a paint ball meet and there is eurofest @ castle combe that i am also sorting out.

Are you lee's gf ?

renaultsport clio 172 cup

Nice to see another new member , I am One of the local area reps for the south west.

Keep an eye out on the meetings section as myself and ph-reebone are sorting a dent removal meet in the next few weeks, I am sorting a paint ball meet and there is eurofest @ castle combe that i am also sorting out.

Are you lee's gf ?

yes I am, thanks for your advice.

No problem, happy to help.

Tell lee to sort that exhaust out for combe, and for sorting you out with the deal, a pic of the DD's will do nicely ;)

Clio 172 Cup

Any idea if if anything goes on around the south east by any chance?

Btw, welcome to forum DD an good choice on the car :)

Not off the top of my head Lou no, but i can tell you that your local area rep is on this map, if you have a look at the first 2 letters of your postcode you can find the rep that is responsible for your area.

http://www.cliosport.net/index.php?page=areamap

welcome only had a 182 myself for a few months but love it so enjoy and this site is brilliant!

Clio 172 Cup

Not off the top of my head Lou no, but i can tell you that your local area rep is on this map, if you have a look at the first 2 letters of your postcode you can find the rep that is responsible for your area.

http://www.cliosport.net/index.php?page=areamap

Thanks for the info :) Can't seem to find my postcode exactly, but I not too far from some of the others, so it should be ok to go to their meets do you think?