ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio! 1.2 TCE turbo dynamic 100

Superleggera'd MK3
Haha keep it on the down low....or you could get one of the plug ins? Not as effective as a proper remap but might be worth a shot?

Clio 182 FF Cup
Have a little search on fk automotive I got allot of bits from them for my sx including springs! They also do a nice range of different straight swap grills!

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Haha keep it on the down low....or you could get one of the plug ins? Not as effective as a proper remap but might be worth a shot?

Yeah true, I think I might have a look into it ;)

Have a little search on fk automotive I got allot of bits from them for my sx including springs! They also do a nice range of different straight swap grills!

Cheers man, not a bad site worth a look :)

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Here is is guys! Picked her up his afternoon, had about a 30min drive home from the dealers and I'm so pleased with it!

Heres a few Pics, I'm no photographer though

IMG_20121103_163105.jpg

IMAG0787.jpg

IMAG0788.jpg

One last picture of my old clio before I left her :(

IMG_20121103_150812.jpg

Renault Clio 182
Has anyone heard of a possible turbo swap for the little clio or any of decent power gains? Thanks