ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio III (mk3) pics...

3 MPS

i like it but i think it looks like a new shape golf from the side. it looks bigger than the current clio imo. id buy one

Renault Laguna

Quote: Originally posted by Bazzeray on 05 June 2005

cant see so much of a megane ass on these, gotta be a good thing!! :D
the rear bumper looks like the Toyota Yaris/Aygo, and thats a bad thing :confused:

Scooby STi, FiestaST

not a fan.. looks nice from the front but the side and rear look like a Yaris or Astra (new thing)...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

im getting one. Definately.

I hope they do it in white, because that photoshop looks awesome.:D

--chris

luv that white needs a "CUP" spoiler tho to even the back up with the bumper (if u know what i meen) nice tho at least it looks "mean" i thnk the vent at the front wings help!

Renault Laguna

Quote: Originally posted by Jay@auto-mods on 06 June 2005

luv that white needs a "CUP" spoiler tho to even the back up with the bumper (if u know what i meen) nice tho at least it looks "mean" i thnk the vent at the front wings help!
I wonder if its going to keep those vents :devilish:

Renault Laguna

Quote: Originally posted by edgerfs on 06 June 2005

I hate the way it says CLIO on the back in big capital letters, smack in the middle.
it follows the same scheme as the Laguna and the Megane, so it seems reasonable...

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by terribleclio on 07 June 2005
i think renault screwed up with this one

dont worry, im sure the 1.2 will look nice for your next car.

wake up and sell the coffe, the new renaultsport clio is going to sell like hot cakes, Renault will not mess a car up as important as this! It will be fantastic.