ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio owner from notts

PH1 172
A quick introduction,

After years of ownership of 106 and saxo's i have finally come over to the dark side and bought a ph1 clio 172 in oddyssey blue, its actually been in the family for 2 years now as my dad previously owned it so i know the car very well. It has been off the road now for over 6 months and been sat in the garage waiting for me to get my act together and sell my 106 gti. well it finally went so now i own the car, (although its still sat in the garage). Some of you may already know me from 106/saxo forums my user names on there are (rallyedom and lineo444).
I only have one quick picture of the clio at the moment but more will follow when im home from uni.
so heres a quick teaser (taken on the phone) for now.
IMG00107-20110314-1609.jpg

a few details which i will go into more detail when i start a progress blog are,

milage 54k
mods:
k-tec stealth (twin box)
polybush wishbone mounts
eibach sportline springs
carbon lorrane pads with brembo discs
itg panel filter
ph2 side strips

Cheers
Narf (Dom)

Disastra Coupe
What's with the mirror's Dom?

Your GTI is going around town, not driven in a pleasant manner either :(

PH1 172
What's with the mirror's Dom?

Your GTI is going around town, not driven in a pleasant manner either :(

yeah i guess it wouldnt be driving with a peasent manner , im not bothered.. looking forward to getting the clio on the road :) .. the mirrors where one of my dads errr ideas.. they'll be going back to blue when i get time. where did you see the gti?

PH1 172
Welcome to the club. What are your plans for the car?

plans are:
put my oz f1's back on and swap the tyres over with the pro race 1.2's the oz's have a set of r888's on at the mo,
paint the mirrors blue again and colour code the bump strips
flocked dash
its already lowered on eibach sportline springs and have polybushed wishbone mounts so i will be polybushing the arb
and generally keep it clean :)

Welcome... Another Mansfield lad ;)

What Uni at you at?

im at huddersfield uni, i guess you are at uni?

Disastra Coupe
did you used to own a grey cooper s with r888's on it?

Definitely had a Cooper S, dunno about r888's lol.

You know all about the GTI so no need to answer again on here lol. You know what i reckon you should tell him though lol.

are you from notts normally or just a uni bum at notts? im final year too.. suppose ot be finished off my diss which is in on monday!..

Yea im a Notts lad (born n bred y0, brap :rasp:). Live around Eastwood way. I actually went to West Notts College aswell.

My diss is due in May. Just about finished my first draft. Ballache.com :S