ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio progress thread

Astra (H) VXR
Hi guys just bought a red 2003 Clio 172, just thought if you were interested il post a few pictures over time of what I'm doing to it.

5adcfea7-0e25-ff8b.jpg

So here's the car, notice the price in the window, I managed to get it for £2000, traded in an old BMW e46 saloon for it with some serious issues :)

Anyways I have a few plans for it and some opinions would be much appreciated

Next week I'm having the wheels refurbished and sprayed Black..

And I'm considering having the roof and wing Mirrors wrapped in black also or possibly carbon fibre wrap. Also I would like to paint the door bullets black but I'm unsure how hard they are to remove? I don't want to pull on them and break them so advice on this would be great..

Anyway il post some more pics as I progress with the mods

Astra (H) VXR
Thought I'd update with a couple of pictures...

5adcfea7-394f-e39a.jpg

5adcfea7-395e-5c42.jpg

5adcfea7-3969-20e9.jpg

Just had it washed..

Comments welcome good or bad!!

:)

Astra (H) VXR
Well had that exhaust fitted last week and the xenon bulbs went so put some 6000k whites in instead on the 4300k ones just cos they have a slight tinge of blue.. Gonna get some sport lines on it I think next....

Wheels and bullets painted black..

Not sure whether to get the roof done black... I like the look but I'm not sure if It will suit the clio.

Can you get spacers for the wheels.... I just want them to sit a tad further out I look at it sometimes and they seem a bit far into the arches...

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Tax Disc mod next? as in.... get one.

Couldn't resist.

Looks nice that though, I wouldn't paint the wheels.

Astra (H) VXR
Haha has now.. Lol... I really like black wheels I saw this and really liked the wheels
5adcfea7-63ae-2414.jpg

Is it anyones on here?