ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new Clio172 Ph1 owner from NZ

Clio 172 Ph1
hey fellas, just signed up. I have a 2000 Clio Sport 172 (RS), she's pretty mint with only 60,000miles. I am the third owner.

look forward to exchanging some car related banter!

I also posted a question over in general discussion relating to poor dyno results on this car, be great to see what ppl think of my graphs.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Welcome my sis is in Miruwai, wherebouts you from mate? Get up some pics.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
a disapointing 133bhp at the wheels! 154bhp at the flywheel. See my other post under general "newbie + 172 dyno questions" I put the graphs there too

Definatley not right there fella, has the cambelt been done properly? I.e the correct cam locking tools used as this can be the difference between your car running healthy and then not if not done correctly?

To be fair though, are the rollers reliable?

Clio 172 Ph1
Definatley not right there fella, has the cambelt been done properly? I.e the correct cam locking tools used as this can be the difference between your car running healthy and then not if not done correctly?

To be fair though, are the rollers reliable?

yeah cheers for your response, The guy I bought the car off treated the car as his baby. Made sure that the cambelt was done by Renault main dealer using the "kit" inc water pump and tensioners. Of course that does not nessasirly mean it was done right;)

i guess that's an excuse for me to buy some performance cams and 182 manifold LOL