ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clutch Peddle

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Their a right b**ch mate, goood luck. Get a haynes will explain better than i can. Just make sure you dont take the bar out all the way.

GSXR 600

got any more info? been thinking about one for a while. where did you get it from? how much was it? what power rating is it?

Clio Phase II 16V

It a Genuine Renault peddle, was about £25.

Going By steves comments im going to have the hump later.

i got Renault to pay for mine in full!!! Cable after cable i paid for (well 2 in total lol) then Renault they told me they had a peddle to correct the fault. A new peddle and cable fitted came too £127!! i suggested this should have been a recall to which the bloke just went all quite.

Spoke to a bloke called Justin @ Rrenault UK - kicked off asking why i had to pay for a design fault that Reno had made and they just refunded it back.

maybe worth a try? my cable has been fine ever since. See my previous threads about clutch cables troubles.

Clio Phase II 16V

My cable has been fine for the past 2 1/2 years then went through what looked like age.

Put a new cable on and didnt fit right, ok so its not a Genuine part but the adjuster would not work. Even had the AA out to look at it. eventually after 2 weeks the cable has snapped again.

So now ive got a new peddle and ren cable to fit.

This is the 3rd time this year ive had a problem with the transmission on my valver.

Valver bill 2003 to date £1100 :(

Sorry to hear about your problems m8, I think youve just been unlucky tho. If you have spent £1100 already, then another £75 aint going to hurt. If u try and fit it yourself you may end up bleeding to death with broken knuckles and cuts.

Clio Phase II 16V

All fitted, took three hours last night, was not too bad as ive skinny hands (only a few cuts). Only problem i had was ensuring that the neqw cable was routed round the engine and exhaust safely.

Took it our for a spin after ;)