ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Coillies (loow Content)

ITB BG 182
Wheels look lost in the arches, they are a little small for the whole car. So low it looks like a shoe, which is not a good look.
Fair enough it is for you, but personally i think it looks stupid.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
good good but hmm come on will which model are they off and if you say they are D90's well you go down in my book lol

Nope not D90's.

They're 928 S4's so the ones with the 8j rears and 7j fronts ;)

Car is on rusty steels atm, because i sold my lenso's.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
will be good to see them on! love how low the car sits tbh!!

^^ ;)

The pics in this thread was when it was on custom rears, the po-po didn't like it so have the fk spings on atm. (and the steelies with ballon tires wouldn't fit that low). Should still be pretty low when they're on.
lol really looking forward to getingthem now!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
still slightly disappointed in you Mr, we'll see what it looks like before i judge lol

Yup we will see, not sure what colour i'll be painting them yet. Bit suprised this hread was bumped after a month and a bit ;)

And Bifcaids, Your rear camber shims or washers? (if so how many washers/size did you put on to get them like that?)

cheers

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
washers bud, its got 1 on each of the bottom bolts. i did put two but the outer edge of the tyre was off the floor. ill find out the size.

Thanks mate.

Still need to order another pair of adapters to fit them, going to test fit the wheels with the two i have and decide on a width. ;)

Adapters will take around 2 weeks to turn up though once ordered though :( atleast it gives me enough to time to get them re-painted/furbed.

Evo 5 RS
not a bad look but needs to come up a wee bit, limited to about 25% of British roads there. Not to mention most people will just assume your suspensions collapsed ;)

I do like what you've done with it though

Few chops of wheel colours, not sure what i'm gonna go with, actually like the green and orange most ;)

Front adapters have been ordered needed 40mm ones in the end due to the offset (ET65!). (wheels wouldn't even go on without the rim hitting the coilie)

anyways pic with them test fitted and some colour chops.

^^ my cream attempt was a bit crap ;)

Yup use it to ride to work when it's not raining, cheaper than the car :)

Have it parked on my neighbours drive, because no one is living there atm ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
hmmmmmmm... bright colours are dull now bud, have a look at some shades of silver. IMHO it doesn't look as good as it did before im sorry bud.

Know what you mean, I started to get a bit bored of the lenso's though and they where quite badly corroded around the bolts. I will be able to decided properly when i have them on and the coilies wound down.

Every where I go i see black wheels with sliver lips though, and wanted something a bit different. Guess I could have repainted the centers and gone down the large spacer route but Saw Stu's car in the FCS pics and really liked them. :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
mine are similar so im thinking about emailing lenso about more bolts so i can refurb them, i fancy slightly darker centres but im not sure.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
the dark orange / red colour looks good! they were going to be red before orange lol! cant wait to see them on :D ill miss them :( lol