ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Coillies (loow Content)

Decided my old coillies weren't low enough so brought some FK's from a member on here.

Here are the Pics :)

Sticky Number plate pads suck.

And my Grey wing :( After fitting these coilovers I went to have the camber and tracking done, whilst driving home the offside front wheel came off. I'm pretty sure the camber adjustment requires the wheel to be removed? They had a lazer tracking machine where they could accurately measure and adjjust the camber, but it's all out again now. Had to fit a new hub and tracking rod, that I got down the scrappy. Luckily the wheel wasn't damaged, just had it re-balanced at a different garage ofc. :(

Can't decide if i prefer with or without the bra.

Lol at my advisory.

Looking for a pearl black 676 passenger wing and an RS grille, will be buying my spacers on Friday. If anyone has any of the above items for sale PM me :)

Comments Welcome

TTRS & V50
I'd agree with the advisory. Going against my cliosport username.

You don't need to remove the wheel to adjust camber either !

Oh and your grey wing is on the nearside, not offside.

I'd agree with the advisory. Going against my cliosport username.

You don't need to remove the wheel to adjust camber either !

Thing is i drove about 5 miles to the place with the flat ramp and lazer measurer thing, but about a mile after leaving the garage a wheel came off, I'm curtain that the Bolts were tight, used a long bar to tighten them.
Gutted tbh

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Back needs to come up an inch. Looks like theres massive bags of sand in the boot!

JaketroN: Gow lows, need stance

know's it, need spacing and camber. When i get my front spacers wheels will be cambered and tracking sorted. Then after MoT the washers (or Shims if i can find some) on the rear, and might raise it up to get them spaced out a bit.

Still lot's left i want to do.

How much was the alignment?

You must have attacked the bumper brackets big time for it to drive well on the front like that

Ultra 197
Am liken it that slammed not to sure how long itl last but it does look sick. Good work fella!

DCi 100
Have a friend with an unpainted wing if your interested in that, pretty sure it's the pass side, will be alot easier spraying it off the car and selling that silver one on IMO. We can go past your house on saturday if your interested so mega convenience.

Like said, pretty much beyond low! No idea how you get about lol.

Turbo LY R27
wow thats low!! Looks completely un-drivable tho!!! Must bottom out all the time!? Back needs to be raised then will look better! Also looks far better with out the bra. Bra's are for boobies not a bonnet ;)

Have a friend with an unpainted wing if your interested in that, pretty sure it's the pass side, will be alot easier spraying it off the car and selling that silver one on IMO. We can go past your house on saturday if your interested so mega convenience.

Like said, pretty much beyond low! No idea how you get about lol.

Hi looking for a painted on really, the one i have on atm looks sliver, but is just been primered. Thanks for the offer though. :)

f**k ME!!! I thought mine was low... You got custom rears? I have FK's and yours sits so much lower on the back

Yup they are custom rears, meant to be down 90mm, but had them 7 months and they have been getting progressively lower :eek:

Think they are more round the 100+ mark with the subs too.

And I stay well away from big speedhumps but if i take it slow i can get over most of them. Might fit the FK springs to bring the back up a little not sure yet though.

ibiza cupra
bit low for me but if you want it that way then dont listern to anyone else. those subs must weigh a f**king ton lol. thats why the back is so low.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
love it mate, shame its only stupidly low at the rear because of the weight though

I think this whole 'mines the lowest' thing is getting out of hand now, it would be a much better handling car if raised up 40mm, it would still look slammed just it would have the handling to match

M16a
Low is good.

sack the rest, keep it the way it is, its your car.

Although ( a bit contradictory ) change the wheels,

Fake splits make baby jesus cry.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Campus Clio's make baby jesus cry.

Totaly agree.

As for OP, back is too low, stance, a lift and Bra for motorway your cool...

mine
IMG_8739.jpg

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Truely slaaaammmed :D Love it! The rims look really nice!

Ignore the usual comments here... Wish I could get my car that low :(