ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Cup Member

Clio 172 Cup
Hi Guys,

Well after i found out i was being made redundant in september, i'm unemployed as the 31st of this month but currently have left early due to no work.

I've been there 5years so getting a nice redundancy package. After always likeing the clio sport, i decided to buy a Clio cup on a 03 reg :approve:. I'm due to pick it up this weekend or Monday, so will get some pics once i've collected it and given it a clean with some special dodo juice goodies :rasp:.

I'm 24 and from the northwest in a small place called Rossendale, close to bury,blackburn,burnley. Hopeing to do a few track days this year also nothing to heavy just the odd couple. Looking forward to meetings and meeting you friendly people. ;)

Also thanks for the welcome pack, received it this morning.

Ciao for now.

MCS R56
Have Renault unleashed a batch of new (old) Cups recently? Everyone seems to be purchasing them just now!

Welcome and great choice in Clio!

Clio 172 Cup
Lol, i guess there just cheaper to maintain than the full fats i guess? + I love the blue colour thats another main reason. :)

Caterham 270R
welcome to cs mate a good choice there.....

Sorry about the redundancy thing i was in that situation end of december 2008:dapprove: