ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new cup owner

Car  clio 182 cup
Hey Guys,
Got my new cup last week and was wondering, where is the flat tyre foam meant to be, in case I have a flat.Looked in the obvoius places, but it might have been used and not replaced.Anyone use this stuff before, and give me any advice. I suppose I will have to get from Renault,yea?
 
There should be 2 tins under the front passenger seat in a wallet .If not its been used or sold .
 
Back
Top