ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new Decals for 182

hi got some pictures from the Motor show NEC of the 182 with a new decal pack.. which includes about four graphics down the side of the front doors... they look pretty cool and are avaliable soon. i upload some pics soon

errr.. have you nicked my digital camera ? LOL.

BTW.. @ my dealership they have a black 182 with white stripes.. it looks fekin good. i mite get one and add those decals.. sweet :eek:

[Edited by cliotuRS on 30 May 2004 at 12:30pm]

Clio

the only thing is every fecker will have em :cry: its gonna b lexus lights all over again

do look good thou

Mondeo STTDCI

ARE they going to be available from Reno for sure though? And are they gonna want £100 for some stickers?

Fabia vRS

YAK! stickers.... clutters up the car, one yes, but too many look like them charvros that drive round with, HKS, Turbo, NOS, MAX power and other sh!t down the side of there Nova that they clearly dont have :mad:

could say the same about the go faster stripe though. Its good that there are new colours and options to personalise the 182. considering the value and performance of the "best hot hatch ever = EVO mag" many people will be buying these more than they did with the 172 (which was a lot) so you need to stand out IMO

[Edited by cliotuRS on 30 May 2004 at 4:34pm]

its not really a go faster stripe, its gordini, history of renault! same as dodge vipers have stripes, its jus the way it is! wats the black 182 like with the stripes? i thought they were only an option if you got the blue?

Clio v6

Generally stickers reflect what is fitted on a car, or what the car is.

It is a Renaultsport

It probably has Elf oil in it

It has Michelin tyres

And it is a Clio Cup

:)

Mondeo STTDCI

They are. But I bet Reno would still take ur £300 to masking tape up a black one if u asked nicely.

they will do it in my dealership.. its just paint. maybe officially they arent allowed or something, but they bend over backwards to make a sale these days with all the internet retailers and UK brokers doing such stunning deals on cars like this. they cant compete

just ask.

(it looks mint.. totally.)

..whats the light blue colour called ?? not the one in the pic but the lighter bright blue.. that looks even better with the stripe.

[Edited by cliotuRS on 30 May 2004 at 4:52pm]

i think the light blue is racing blue! monaco is the dark one, artic blue is the cup one! yeh, i think its racing blue!

dk

911 GTS Cab

the stripes are stickers and are only available on Racing Blue as pictured above. After speaking with Jeremy from Renault at the motorshow he told me that they are applied at the import centre and as yet are not actually available as they have not decided who is going to supply the materials. So any that have been seen are all non renault fitted. I like the decals on the motorshow car but feel that along with the stripes they will attract the wrong type of attention and really wouldnt work where I leave my car at night!

Does anybody have any more pics of this car, I would really like it in the Monaco Blue with the white stripes...whats everyone think about the stripes? Look good or a Dodge Viper wannabe?