ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New East Sussex member

Mk2 facelift 172
Hi all
I've just joined the website today but I've owned my 02 plate 172 for just over a year now and thought I'd better sign up. Considering my previous car was a mk2 fiesta xr2 the jump to the Clio was huge in just about every way! And even though I loved the xr2 the Clio has done a very good job replacing it.
But anyway I'm 22 and just about to qualify as a panel beater I live near Brighton if there's anyone on here that lives in or around that area gimmie a shout it'll b good to get to know some people with cliosports

Cheers Stuart

Mk2 facelift 172
IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

SDC14294.jpg

Mk2 facelift 172
Thanks I like the red matalic they come in and I've seen a few in liquid yellow which I love! But I'm happy with blue and I'm hoping to give it a fresh coat in September

Mk2 facelift 172
Yes it does but I've been meaning to re do the wheels because the paints not great I've got loads of stone chips on them and the good tyre dressing has silicone in it which is a painters worse nightmare so no tyre dressing for me!