ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New engine bay design

Hi guys, it's been a while since I've posted any photos of the inferno but I cleaned the engine bay the other day and thought I'd show off my new hydrodipped bits :) comments welcome!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks guys :smile:

Different, in a good way.

The skulls work well with the ornage and carbon.

Yeah we've done so much work with the carbon designs I thought I'd be a little different and choose a more interesting film.

I like that mate, new coolant bottle? A tenner on ebay.

That's on the list mate! I've been told euro car parts do them fairly cheap as well so will nip there one day and pick one up :smile:

I think it looks good too. Certainly very clean.

Out of interest, what engine spec is it? Cammed? Just wondering on the powered by RS Tuning sticker...

Thanks mate :smile: Yeah I put 428 cat cams in, it will be itb'd after FCS though.

Shame really as I'll lose most of the dipped parts and tidy engine bay!

That looks fantastic, usually it's bonnet up "ooh look an engine etc" but yours is actually worth showing off! I love the skulls etc, very well done :up:

Thanks mate :smile:

It made 176 on the rollers. I was hoping for more but hopefully the cams will make more of a difference when the bodies are on as well.

That looks fantastic, usually it's bonnet up "ooh look an engine etc" but yours is actually worth showing off! I love the skulls etc, very well done :up:

Thank you :smile: I was going to go with the usual carbon fibre design but then I saw this one and went for it instead. Not to everyone's taste I'm sure but it definitely stands out a bit now! :smile:

I like that mate, new coolant bottle? A tenner on ebay.

Got one! :) It's a shame the PAS bottle is yellow as standard :/
image.jpg

Carbon fibre etc is a bit boring now, plus so many have done it. You skull design is nice & original :up:

Tbh I've got a little bored of working with the carbon designs, it looks good but like you say everyone has it now. Much more refreshing getting asked to do something a little crazy :D