ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new exhaust and leds

1.2 16v+200sx
heres a pic of my car with my new exhaust and leds
edit.gif

what do you all think? i know it wont be to everyones taste but i only paid £50 + my standard exhaust for them from a guy who was trading his clio in

Golf GTI PP Mk7
exhaust may look better if it was raised and set into the bumper, sum1 on here had one like that, ive seen pics of it but cant remember who it was.

As it stands tho, not looking good mate, sorry.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
i have those light lol i like em, not to sure on exhaust maybe if it was in the bumper more subtle, but looks cool.

RB 197 fatty
definately get that zaust set in the bumper!
also the LEDs look nice in the dark, but never been too sure on them when they are off in the daylight

172 mk2 Iceberg
yup same as above rasd the pipe into the bumper

and yes the leds almost look as bad as lexus lights

buy id like to see a night shot with them on

S13
Had a blinder with the price but that exhaust is crying out to be set into the bumper. Those lights are among the better of the non standard rear lights imo, much better than chrome lexus jobbies.

1.2 16v+200sx
i never thought of setting it into the bumper but i agree it would look much better although i still dont know if i really like it yet :S

really not liking the lights or the zorst, sorry pal. get it put back to standard and sell the parts on and make a little money. Thats what I would do

Audi TT 225
it looks a bit out of place to me but it would work well with that bumper.

price new zorst vs new bumper

on the other hand its well different to everything else on here so 10 out of 10 for uniquenessness lol

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
looks like an anus........ everyone you pass will think the same as me so please move it to the side..

if you like it thats fine.. :)

1.2 16v+200sx
thanks for all the comments good and bad
i think the exhaust looks better set in the bumper but im gonna lose it (wasnt that sure about it anyway) and get a stealth one made at a custom place anyone know roughtly how much a back box will set me back?

cheers

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
EWWWW...to make that look good ermm....172 bumper and cut into it with a exhaust surround trim like 182's?

fastest passat in't world
I think the exhaust makes the car look like it has an oddly shaped arsehole!

Lights look nice.