ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust K-tec

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
:rasp:Just got back home after having my stelf exhaust fitted from k-tec!!! amazing! sounds fantastic and the good thing is people are looking around and then they relize! ha oh well im verry happy with it!

Thanks David at k tec! I also brought a itg filter while i was there flat pannel
:approve:

Any one know if there is any kinda power incress in this???
btw my exhaust before looked like some chump had tryed bodge welding it and his chewed up bubble gum welding was blowing hence my excuse to got for a k tec on!!

MKV Golf GTi (240bhp)
I'm also looking to get a k-tec stealth and a panel filter - would be good to know how you find it and how much you spent in total?

Have you noticed any power increases?

cheers

Duncan

:) i have only owned my 172 since thursday! so tbh im not sure about noticable power incress but it sounds sweet!!:approve:

defently advised to people thinking about it such tidy welding aswell!:cool:

Lionel Richie
tidy welding on a k-tec, are you crackers???

(sorry, i'm picky about stuff like that, i've just become fully qualified in all major types of welding BTW)

TVO

S1 Elise (ex Cup owner)
Fred2001Dynamic said:
tidy welding on a k-tec, are you crackers???

(sorry, i'm picky about stuff like that, i've just become fully qualified in all major types of welding BTW)

Well if you're going to be picky about your welding I know where I'm going for my exhaust now ;)

Does the yozza system exceed tight noise limits such as Bedford/Mallory?

:)
what im saying is there welding is some of the bst i have ever seen i have had 4 cars ans 12 exhausts each one poor the k-tec one llooked verry tydy almost as if a machine had made it up! (for all i know it could have done???)

any how if ur saying urs is better would be good to hear some reviews at least then i can recomend u! at te mo i recomend k tec 100%:D

TVO

S1 Elise (ex Cup owner)
Fred2001Dynamic said:
we only do loud or very loud fella

we don't comprimise for comfort/gayboys

Cheeky little sh!t, stick your exhaust up your arse then ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
TVO said:
Cheeky little sh!t, stick your exhaust up your arse then ;)

Thats what he's got Yoz for.

I've got Stealth, Decat and Maxogen and it sounds AMAZIN!!!

Turbos.
Is your exhaust the hidden one? That's what i fancy. If so, is it the same volume as their normal systems?

well hard to explane but the other one was totaly hidden this one is just a tad poking out at the bottom for ex if u look quickly u dont see it but if u tilt ur head slightly and look close theres this fat bit of pipe just poking out the bottom :rasp:

its like when i am sitting at the trafic lights in town and some one pulls up next to me ill be sitting there minding my own busness they pulled up seeing no exhaust rev the enging up with ther gary boy 7" rage thing on the back i rev mine and they s**t them selfs i floor it off and they then see this fat bit of pipe just poking out the bottom and a sport badge printed on the back!! :cool: