ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust...opinions wanted

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Had to put a new exhaust on last night although not through choice as my old'un fooked up. Have put this one for now. Its my mates spare scorpion system....

ebay103.gif

Its still not sitting right at the mo and its loud as f**k!! Thinking i dont like it and 3" is more my style so might buy another exhaust with a 3" exit...think this is 3.5/4"

Opinions?

Beetle
mines 3", can't really see a massive difference between the two (prob cos its only 1/2":clown: )
rear2.jpg

As father and son....
the only forum in the world where you'll see the words "3 inch is just about right".

Back on track though, lift it up tighter and your onto a winner. Looks ok to me; problem is sometimes with exhausts theyre just so damn noisy

320d
I've got a 3" magnex its very quiet and the size fits the recess perfectly

If its too loud you'll be pissed of very quickly

Silent and stealthy is the way forward ;)

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
snap!

back2.jpg

sits pretty well!

it was a right pain to fit! ( as seen here ) the old one was totaly screwed!

me likes the loudnessesness!

Mondeo STTDCI
Scott-16v! said:
mines 3", can't really see a massive difference between the two (prob cos its only 1/2":clown: )

You might not see the difference but you can definitely feel it!