ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust This Weekend!

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Booked in at BTB for a stealth on my Cup.

Was a bit more than I wanted to pay but couldn't really turn down the free fitting!

Right decision?

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Ah cool, its Joe ive been speaking to.

Do you have a BTB on yours then? Is yours the 172 on their site?

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Nice, my budget is stretched to the max already! Wheels need a refurb and dents need doing... Expensive times!

Focus RS mk1
definatly the right decision!! awesome exhaust, excellent build quality and real nice sound to it! and as ive said before the second hanger on the back box is genius

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
From the experience of mine I'd say you've made a good choice. Fairly quiet low down and sounds great once you open it up.

Having had the kbrand 'quietest' stealth on previously-in my opinion I found it too loud for my liking (not just mine either but all of their stealth systems I've heard:dapprove:).

As I wanted something pretty quiet, for me personally the BTB is just right.:cool:

ITB BG 182
I looked into getting a btb mainly because alot of people recommend it, also i know a few people who have the system and noticed it blows out evenally from the back, I think my zaust looks dodgy when only one pipe is kicking out the fumes.

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Glad to hear all the positive comments about BTB, thinking its going to be money well spent, especially as an OE replacement is £200

The quietness of the BTB is just what i want, really cant be doing with the droning, boomy noise you get from most after market systems.

Sprint 172
ash_S3 - nice to meet you today, hope you had a good trip home. Here are some pics that I took.
Cup1.jpg

cup2.jpg

cup3.jpg

cup4.jpg

ash_s3

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Pics have come out well, got back about half an hour ago. Very enjoyable drive home i must say. Dont think ive ever been smiling whilst on the M6!!

Was nice to meet you bud, very impressed with your 172, im thinking the 182 cat and remap will be done when funds allow.

Chuffed to bits with the service from Joe @ BTB, certainly knew what he was doing and the quality of the product was awesome.

Sprint 172
Pics have come out well, got back about half an hour ago. Very enjoyable drive home i must say. Dont think ive ever been smiling whilst on the M6!!

Was nice to meet you bud, very impressed with your 172, im thinking the 182 cat and remap will be done when funds allow.

Chuffed to bits with the service from Joe @ BTB, certainly knew what he was doing and the quality of the product was awesome.

Glad you are happy. The BTB stealth + BTB 182 cat + RS Tuner remap makes a nice combination.