ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Face lifted Clio2

182 Black Gold
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Hey Guys

I'm from South Africa and i noticed a coupla days ago that Renault South Africa decided to keep the 1.2 clio 2 even though we have the Clio 3. Probably aimed at students. Anyway they've facelifted it, not sure if this has been done in the UK and rest of the world as well. Heres sum pics and the link. Looks better in the flesh and with fog lights.

http://www.renault.co.za/vehicles/clioVaVaVoom/gallery.htm

4.JPG

9.JPG

182 Black Gold
Car manufactures in SA are always doing this. if a previous generation car sells well they keep making the entry level version. For example we'r the only country that still makes VW Golf 1's

kinda a reeepost, but think the front looks good, meaner like the 172 due to it being smoothed out.

back . . . . . . . worse than a corsa.

jamie

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
ive seen a couple of those here. well i duno bout front but theres one here at my work with that sort of smoothed bootlid.
i like it smoothed, where could i get one from?

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
The front looks fine the backend looks like its been done by nova boy, filled in the boot door and moved the number plate!

LY V6 with Recaros
The fronts ok, but the back's nasty! They have done it over here too, on the campus.