ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New flywheel

clio III dyn s 106 hp
Does anyone know if it is possible to get an aftermarker solid flywheel to replace a dual mass flywheel? It's for a clioIII 1.5 dci 106 bhp. Have tried the usual sites, valeo,luk, etc. Any help would be great.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
dont think you can atm, why would u wanna change it anyways? dual mass flywheels are great, frickin heavy though

clio III dyn s 106 hp
Had a clutch fitted for bad judder when cold and couldn't get a smooth change any time. Asked dealer to change flywheel as well but they said it was ok. It was ok for a while but now it is as bad as ever and trust me it doesn't get a hard time.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
just take it back if its under warranty and get them 2 have a proper look, i have changed a few of those flyweels on meganes which had collasped

clio III dyn s 106 hp
Trouble is i used to work there and left about a year ago.The tech that did it isn't there anymore and i wouldn't let any of the rest of them undo my dust caps nevermind take my gearbox out. What symptoms did the meganes give before you replaced the flywheels?