ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new front & rear end

2004 Clio 1.2 16v
  A silver Honda

Looking good mate.

Your cars got a J-Lo arse!

Personally I prefer black mesh on bumpers. Are they chrome bars?

[Edited by Darth Oli on 3/15/2005 1:09:22 AM]

Not my cup of Horlicks at all but the workmanship looks top notch. I think you need wild wheels to compliment the car, the Super Legs look a bit tame compared to the body work IMO of course.

I cant fault the originality and it looks well put together but it has lost all identity. The engine could do with some cooling too!;)

Are you the dude who said you spent £30k?

-Rob

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

iv spent no where near 30k prob bout 10k

the bars have been added to the front and rear and the number plate recess has been taken out the back bumper and the wheel n pedals are new too since last year

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

its an extreme so when gettin my retrim in a couple o months will be gettin the seats done in the aqua colour just ordered some chrome door handles for the inside too

project interior has officially begun - rollout date will be the FCS

As modified clios go, this has got to be one of the nicest and most original out there.

Its obviously OTT but it looks smart rather than gash.

good job :)

just needs some bhp to back it up, any plans for a conversion or are you moving on to another car?

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

cheers glad u like it :)

deff want to do something to the engine eventually....reason its all show and no go the now is because it is my first car.... now i have a good no claims so can start looking at faster cars or changing the engine in the clio to something a little nicer....... think ill def keep the car unless i got an offer that was too good to refuse

a mate of mine has just had a new type r engine put into his mgf and alledgedly these engines are easy to come by and can just about be put into any car so that may be worth a look....dont know if poss tho cos im no mechanic!! lol

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by BlackClio16v on 15 March 2005

if your at the fcs big yin youll see it
Nah not going but hopefull see you at a scottish meet/show soon

I have spotted you before but your always travelling the other way on the forth bridge mate

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

WOW!!!! Unbelieveable. Hope to see u at FCS, If i go.

Paint ur drums tho boyo...

Black Clio 182

how long have you had your car for? did you pay for it all to be done your self? where did you get most of the kit from then? what arches are they? sorry for the many questions lol.

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

yep drums gettin done as soon as i hav a day off.....one of the many things i have to do lol

had the car for three years now......yep paid for all the bodywork myself n got a local bodyshop to do it..they mucked me around so now i use a bodyshop in edinburgh ....the bumpers are carzone punto bumpers and the arches are a saxo wide arch kit....hope this helps

http://www.blackclio.co.ukwww.blackclio.co.uk

Black Clio 182

that helps alot cheers mate, roughly how much did it cost you to get them bumpers and arches fitted and sprayed? am just interested as im looking to get a bodykit soon but not sure what to ge atm.

think it looked better without the chrome bars mate...

if i was u, id get the bars and the wheels refurbed anthracite, go with the black