ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I currently have a Mazda Roadster RS and i'm selling up in favour of cheaper insurance and better mpg! Gutted though, she's my pride and joy and i'm going to miss drop-top driving and Jap shows :(

So this, hopefully, is where you lovely Clio owners come in eventually! I'll be looking for a facelift 172 and I'm fussy, a car isn't just a car to me, it's an extension of my personality. So i only want a black or the dark metallic red. Yup fussy me!!

So i'll be digging around the forum to answer some of my questions in a bit :D

Hope this is a nice forum - a good forum is a reflection of a good car ;)

Sara :)

welcome , wont be long before the crows are in here asking for pics of you , can see this thread turning into a 5 page thread before long ;) , flame red is the best clio colour IMO , this is also a very good forum for info im sure youll find some good info before you go to buy a clio

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
From Swindon eh?

Simon (Turkish on here) will be harassing you in no time.

Welcome to the forum.

Certainly a Swindon girl :)

Pics? Of my current car? Or some random pics of a hot girl from google? :rasp:

Cheers for the welcomes :D

Ha!

sps16copy.jpg

sps15copy.jpg

3312238564_529fee3ae0.jpg

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Welcome to CS.

Flame red is a great colour, I'm not so keen on black but they look great with coloured wheels. Monaco blue looks best though ;)

A quick warning, there will soon be loads of guys posting asking you for pics, the harassing may go on for days, it may irritate you, it may bring you down and it may make you not want a 172 anymore, you'll be lost in next car decisions, this may confuse you, it may irritate you, it may bring you down which may lead to arguments with close friends to which you'll feel bad after, which may irritate you and bring you down. You could avoid all of this by posting pics of yourself asap. Or if you want to, you can PM me, I don't mind, that's totally fine.

:eek:

Welcome to CS.

Flame red is a great colour, I'm not so keen on black but they look great with coloured wheels. Monaco blue looks best though ;)

A quick warning, there will soon be loads of guys posting asking you for pics, the harassing may go on for days, it may irritate you, it may bring you down and it may make you not want a 172 anymore, you'll be lost in next car decisions, this may confuse you, it may irritate you, it may bring you down which may lead to arguments with close friends to which you'll feel bad after, which may irritate you and bring you down. You could avoid all of this by posting pics of yourself asap. Or if you want to, you can PM me, I don't mind, that's totally fine.

:eek:

That's a brilliant reply!!

that is a tasty looking motor, i love it when a lass has a stunning car it makes them ten times hotter than if they were to drive around in a heap of junk, welcome

Megane 225 F1
TBH as south west rep, I should see pics 1st hand to make sure they are suitable for peoples eyes. PM me ;)

On a serious note, HELLO. Welcome. This site is brilliant. Any questions you need answering, the lovely people of CS will answer. Oh and its good fun for when your bored. I know you don't have a clio yet, but come along to the meet next Wednesday and say hello. Check out the meets section for more details.

Cheers for the welcomes :D

Evening meets are not usually doable for me, i have to tend to the horses :( But will make a concerted effort once i do have one!

Me, i don't 'do' pics if i can help it!

webbycamm.jpg

A moody 182
Hey there..... nice to see another girl join the forum.... I see the vultures are at you already.........

When I was looking for a clio I certainly didnt want a blue one...... and guess what I have ended up with...... when I saw her I had to have it!!! so keep your options open and you never know what you will find!!!

Happy hunting

Becca aka Kliorsi

Welcome, sure I no u from somewhere? Lol.
Indeed you do, didn't you use to have a 106? I might have made that up.... Santa Pod rings a bell!

she's only gone and posted a pic. brave. shut them up though. lol welcome to cs.
Nowt to hide, i'm no show off :D

Hey there..... nice to see another girl join the forum.... I see the vultures are at you already.........

When I was looking for a clio I certainly didnt want a blue one...... and guess what I have ended up with...... when I saw her I had to have it!!! so keep your options open and you never know what you will find!!!

Happy hunting

Becca aka Kliorsi
Hey! Thanks for the nice welcome :)

172, BMW 120 Msport.
That's right, god that was ages ago. Think I once went on a stand with u lot in my starlet? New I seen you before!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Welcome to CS.

If you have any questions please ask, behind the sharks are a whole host of clued up members :)

Welcome to CS.

If you have any questions please ask, behind the sharks are a whole host of clued up members :)

Cheers! Will attempt to try out the search facility later today whilst i'm 'working' :)

That's right, god that was ages ago. Think I once went on a stand with u lot in my starlet? New I seen you before!

Yup that's right!! I left that group in the hands of my ex when we split up last April :)

Cheers for all the welcomes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.