ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Head Unit but which to get?

Clio 172
Ok, i did have a alpine CDE 101RM which i have given to my girlfriend so im now after a new one for myself. I've been looking at the Pioneer DEH-7200SD. What would you guys recomend?

I've got about 150ish to 160ish to spend.

Thanks.

BMW 330ci Clubsport
As a Pioneer owner I would say get a Pioneer, they look so much nicer than the Alpine units!

The one your looking it is very nice, but if you want suggestions to other head units you should post with what you want from it. I.e. iPod, bluetooth

Never above 25mpg
The Alpine one posted above is great, I have the 103BT but it's great, such a good quality sound from it :)

Polo + Micra
As a Pioneer owner I would say get a Pioneer, they look so much nicer than the Alpine units!

The one your looking it is very nice, but if you want suggestions to other head units you should post with what you want from it. I.e. iPod, bluetooth

you tend to listen to head units more than look at them;):rasp:

pioneers were sweet when they had the old school burr brown's

Clio 172
cheers for the advice so far.

i dont need loads of features, CD and ipod compatablility. i've already got a sub and up rated door speakers in the front and the back.

Clio 172
Ok, took your advice and although i liked the look of the pioneer i went for the Alpine CDE-9882Ri as recomended by Dink. Thought id stick with what i know seen as i was impressed with my last Alpine. Got free postage on it too!

If its s**t i'll hold you personally responsible. :rasp: