ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New here now have a 172 cup :)

172 cup 520d m sport
So I'm new just got a lovely blue 172 cup.

A little background of me had over 50 cars can't keep em for more than a week a few have lasted a whole but hoping this is the one I can stick with and do what I always want to and mod it over a few years.

I have had type r's civic ep3 and accord. Rx8. Leon Cupra. Megane 225. Fiesta st. Fabia vrs. Golf turbo and gt tdi mk5. Many many more. Oh and a ph1 172.

Whats the best mods to make these quick as its quite a clean example so not so much visual needs doin :)

it was out of this an rx8 tt 225 and 330ci

Mec 350 slk manual
Hi mate and welcome there are lots of threads on mods it depends if you want to go down the itbs or turbo road .

172 cup 520d m sport
Erm not too sure as wouldn't want to affect the mpg or reliability by silly amounts as it would still be a daily driver

Mec 350 slk manual
Erm not too sure as wouldn't want to affect the mpg or reliability by silly amounts as it would still be a daily driver
When the belts need doing stick some uprated cams , induction kit and a remap will give you more bhp ,