ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New HU out soon

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Really? That sony model has got some really good reviews by a few on here. I already have a sony and I have been impressed by mine and other sony's that I've heard, but I haven't heard an alpine. Plus the one I'm after has BBE-MP processing.

£100 is my budget, and for the features and looks, it looks spot on for me. Doesn't seem to be anything else out there that will be well built, spec'd and have the features I want for that price.

SchwepTek™
I have the sony one that your looking at getting. No problems, sounds great, lots of EQ to play about with and sub sounds great too :)

clio sport f1 r27
nah its probobly because i had a sony expload back in the day lol and it sucked but to be fair u cant say no to 100er sheets

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Wicked! Well chuffed, think I will get it. Not costing me anything as its a pressie and its got all the everything I want now and will need later on. Cheers guys

ValverInBits
I've got a sony. I can't find major fault with it. Could do with a few more custom EQs.
Good sound

BG 182
Sony are good, but its like everything, there's always something better, looks decent enough fella.. go for it ;)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Had my current sony for 3 1/2 yrs and no faults either. I switch the EQ off anf just adjust the sub volume for the odd songs.

Think this one is the best looking one I've seen as well, so duoubly chuffed :)

Mito Sportiva 135
Sony here, in conjunction with upgraded speakers I have been very very happy with the performance.

TBH the acoustics in the Clio are terrible, anything too loud vibrates all the cheap plastics so I would go for something delivering the best medium/loud sound quality rather than max watt output.

That looks good though, just like mine. Does it have an iPod digital connection? Mine runs through my glovebox, works a charm.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I think you can get an iPod connecetion for it but the peeps on here using it said it works fine just by connecting it via USB. I don't have an iPod cos I use my walkman phone and I want to use USB sticks as its easier than ripping MP3 CDs everytime I get some new tunes. I do have an old 20GB hardrive that has its own battery so might start using that (woke up with it in my pocket after a VERY drunk night out lol).

Yh my mate's old 3dr used to rattle loads with his subs, fortunately I don't really have that prob with mine, maybe cos mine is 5dr. I did want new speakers but as I'm seriously going to start saving for a golf mk4 turbo, I will wait for speakers for that. This HU has front and rear RCA outputs as well as sub output so should be perfect for amped speakers.

Yup, does sound great with my sub :)