ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New induction kit - sounds amazing!

Renaultsport 220T
Cheesesport Induction kit for all clios.

Very special offer for all CS members. We'll have to put the price up in a couple of weeks, as all this free advertising were not paying the club for comes to an end.

Sounds like a good time for a group buy to save people a fair few quid.

Every single person who has had one has absolutely loved it. Beats the competition hands down and makes what is probably the best induction noise!

We have them in stock now.

Put your names down.

Pic of one being tested....

Suzaphone.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Heres the optional track day version, meets noise regulations and its lighter

Kelly_Rossum_plunger_small.jpg

Renaultsport 220T
Weeman said:
Do cheesesport do an induction kit for turbo charged Mk 5 golfs???? If so how much?

Yes we've just had a crack team of German engineers test these ones round the ring.

Results are looking very impressive.

:D

band04.jpg

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
im sure renault will discover these, what about insurance?? u need to let them know of any changes

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
it comes under audio equipment so its like a backdoor way to more noise, err i mean power.

Last edited:
  M2 Competition
I want! But surely a small piccolo inside the standard airbox would be just as good, and not suffer from heatsoak from the engine on hot days?

Renaultsport 220T
Weeman said:
If its ok with you guys as good as it looks, I think i'll hold out for the fully adjustable version.

There have been loads of buyers for VW's and Audi's.
Check out this recent VW owners meet.

460_o.jpg

Renaultsport 220T
downs523 said:
cheers mate ill get 1, aslong as the paper work is valid, cant wait:clown:

I'll package one up for you now. It comes enclosed in Carbon fibre (mock), not only sounds awesome, but looks it too.

You'll be the envey of all your mates when you drive up at the next CS meet, and open the bonnet!

pb306ct-2.jpg

And as your our first customer, I'll through in the special Cheesesport cleaning kit free of charge.

17463011_L.jpg

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
arr mate this is s**t hot im gonna be the f**king daddy gonna be heard from 10 streets away, and ill be giving skylines/ evos a thrashing with all the extra torque and bhp. haha mint lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
downs523 said:
arr mate this is sh*t hot im gonna be the f**king daddy gonna be heard from 10 streets away, and ill be giving skylines/ evos a thrashing with all the extra torque and bhp. haha mint lol

We at cheesesport cannot fully confirm a bhp increase.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Kelly_Rossum_plunger_small.jpg

Hmm, the valves on that look like they might leak after a few thousand miles.

Do you do one with remote reservoir valves that cost 10x as much as the standard ones?

Oh, and can i have it in anthracite? Brass is so last year...