ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new install pics

please tell me youre looking to upgrade that JBL amp in the near future, all that other money spent and then that amp found its way in :(

other than that, looks quite tidy, not sure on the screens though

lovely subs :D

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 31 August 2005

please tell me youre looking to upgrade that JBL amp in the near future, all that other money spent and then that amp found its way in :(

other than that, looks quite tidy, not sure on the screens though

lovely subs :D
lol yeah will prob get a directed amp to run the subs in the near future, jus had nothin left in the budget 4 the amps, its not man enough anyways but it does sound very nice

the screens will look cool once done, the idea sounds wkd on paper

it is weighty lol plus the rear of the car n the doors have been dynamatted so lots of weight:)

Rb 182

Looking good mate. Always thought a screen would look cool there, but seeing it properly was always an issue for me.

Dave

Clio 182

I hope you garage that at night. My mate had his screens, sat nav system, and audio/DVD system stolen out his X5 Sunday night. b*****ds He was gutted. You cant have anything nice without someone ruining it. They knew what they were doing cos they got in without the alarm going off and cut all the carpets and started taking out the cabling too. His screens were covered but they knew what was in there !!

msa- was worth the wait mate, love the outcome of it, bodykit is bein ordered once i come off hol nxt week so gonna get that organised :) did ya sort out the bit ya wanted 4 ya system in the end?

mudflap- yeah they r pretty cool, an variation to lexus lights, they actual stuff dont weigh that much, its all the mdf n fibreglass n dynamat that weighs it down lol

oneeighttwo- nope no garage but i have tried gettin one,live in flats so we only got communial garages so it is safer outside, its outside my window, only thing that is showin is the screen but ive got tinted windows so ya cant see it at night, the rest is all hidden away n ya cant see thro the back n side windows, it does worry me tho cos i hate thievin ba*****ds like that, the car is fully alarmed n that, ya cant sneeze near it without it warning ya lol

sorry to hear bout ya mates X5, hope the b******ds burn in hell!!!!:mad:

Quote: Originally posted by Djw Dave on 31 August 2005

Looking good mate. Always thought a screen would look cool there, but seeing it properly was always an issue for me.

Dave
yeah there was really nowhere else to 4 it to go without some major movin of stuff so i settled 4 there, its great for the passenger which really its 4 cos i cant really watch it when im drivin;) it took him some time to mould that all in to the glovebox lid but it came out really good