ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPhone launch today

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
looks like the back on this one will be just as bad for fingerprints as the front on the current one, oh joy.

SchwepTek™
Hello,

Thank you for pre-registering for the iPhone 3G

With the big day just around the corner we thought we would send you an email informing you of the details for the day.

As you have kindly given us your details already, all that remains for you to do is to return to the store on Friday 11th with the same card that we used for the pre-registration.

The store will begin trading at 8:02AM.

Please arrive early as we will have a fixed number of iPhones available on a first-come, first-served basis and we expect demand to be high.

Your pre-registration will mean that only a short amount of time will be needed to complete your iPhone purchase.

On the day, we will have a set amount of 8GB iPhones available. We are still waiting to have the 16GB confirmed. If you are interested in getting a 16GB iPhone then please contact the store on Thursday on 01179 594628. By this time we should be able to confirm the availability of these devices.

Please note: the iPhone 3G is available on a first-come, first-served basis and demand is high. iPhone 3G will be limited to one unit per customer and will require an 18m contract to be entered into on an iPhone tariff. Terms and conditions apply. Please see www.o2.co.uk for complete details. You will need to bring the same card that was used for pre-registration back to the store on the day.

Please do not respond to this email as the inbox is not monitored. If you have any queries please contact the store directly.

Regards

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Anyone seen page 7 in the sun today?

It says all stock has been used up by everyone who pre-ordered. Stocks will be replenished in the summer. Anyone else seen this? Sounds bollox to me :S

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Anyone seen page 7 in the sun today?

It says all stock has been used up by everyone who pre-ordered. Stocks will be replenished in the summer. Anyone else seen this? Sounds bollox to me :S

Stores are allocated stock and the main stores will have daily deliveries..

106 GTi
I have my original one, I was going to try and get one on release but I will just wait until the rush passes.

I'm driving into work at 7am, getting there around 7:40, then walking into town for 8am.

It'll be the first time I'm early to work for months. Altho, I can see the upgrade taking ages and me being majorly late anyway..

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I'm driving into work at 7am, getting there around 7:40, then walking into town for 8am.

It'll bue the first time I'm early to work for months. Altho, I can see the upgrade taking ages and me being majorly late anyway..

Just in time for all the school kids to walk past and rip the s**t out of the queue of geeks... ;)

It'll bue the first time I'm early to work for months. Altho, I can see the upgrade taking ages and me being majorly late anyway..

Just in time for all the school kids to walk past and rip the s**t out of the queue of geeks... ;)

Dude, you seen a queue of pissed off Apple people?
They wouldn't stand a chance..

I just hope someone pushes in and it all kicks off.. :nono:

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
ok decided I need to stop using my personal phone for my business use as its annoying me now....or at least thats the excuse to get a new iphone contract! :D (but I really do)

Dont fancy no queues, but I am able to be anywhere for 8am Friday if needed....! Wonder if its worth a trip into town...! I'm not desperate enough to queue up for hours though, but would like to walk into a shop and purchase!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
go to a carphone warehouse or an o2 store tbh the ques aint massive unless its in a major town or wait till next week when it will be quiet or an apple shop...

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
might try chesterfield town on Friday, not really a busy place. Failing that, will nip somewhere next week!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
wonders if its worth waiting for the 16gb in a few weeks....! Dont think ill need it tbh, but for sake of £50 more its worth having the space innit!

Citroen DS3 DSport
The 16gb black version is released this Friday, no need to wait unless you want it in white.

o2 did say a few dozen per shop so I'd think that's at least 36 or above. I think they are hyping the demand to be honest, same thing happened last November and then on the day the sales numbers were low.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I don't know whether to get the 16GB in black on Friday, or wait (god knows how long) and get it in white. I think white is going to be pretty hard to get hold of.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Well, they took payment for my 16GB last night....still not convinced it's going to turn up on friday!

You'll be all like "I wish I was as cool as Daz and queued up.. " as I'm sat all weekend enjoying the 3G goodness, and all you have is a "Processing" e-mail. ;)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
You'll be all like "I wish I was as cool as Daz and queued up.. " as I'm sat all weekend enjoying the 3G goodness, and all you have is a "Processing" e-mail. ;)

It'll be raining & hailing, you'll get soaked, end up with pneumonia and have to spend the week in bed with your iPhone....or maybe that was the plane all along....spend bit of quality time with your "phone". ;)

Astra CDTI SRI
I popped into the 02 shop at lunchtime.

The bloke I spoke to said that he didn't know how many iphones they were getting in. He would only find out when they are delivered late on Thursday.

He also said that he didn't know if they would have any 16 gig versions and defiantly would not be getting any white 16 gig versions.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Read all the US reviews today.

Made me think about not getting one, i mean is it enough?
I'm REALLY vexed that you cant sync exchange and personal data at the same time.

Read all the US reviews today.

Made me think about not getting one, i mean is it enough?
I'm REALLY vexed that you cant sync exchange and personal data at the same time.

That's how ActiveSync works on the Mail, Calendar and Contact side. It only syncs with Exchange - altho, if you USB it, it just syncs with Exchange locally.