ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New kid on the block

54 plate black 182
Hey, just thought id introduce myself, Im Peter, 21 from Newcastle upon Tyne.
Just picked up my black gold 182 last thursday, used to own a 1.2 authentique. i absolutely love it. Im hoping to tinker with it with a few subtle additions.
I think its a FF, but has lost its front splitter before i bought it, not totally sure so if anyone can confirm that would be great.
Anyways heres a few pics below (hopefully, sorry if they dont show correctly, first timer and all that).

Peter

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Nice car, yeh it is a FF and it is missing a splitter, :D

I have a blackgold and are in the north east as well.

welcome BTW

54 plate black 182
Cheers,
Looks like ill be looking for a splitter then, seen a few peoples on here
and it looks much better with it.

1 Series Coupe
Cheers,
Looks like ill be looking for a splitter then, seen a few peoples on here
and it looks much better with it.

Youve got a couple of choices really... You could buy a cup splitter from Renault for about £130 iirc... Or A carbon fibre one from K-tec for about £100 iirc.

54 plate black 182
hmmm, never noticed that before, the alloy had a refurb before i picked it up, so looks like a poor colour match.

54 plate black 182
yeah, i was looking at that the other day.
i was gonna try and join around the wideopen area, but theres no stops near.
I drive that route most weekends, its brilliant, but i turn off to go up to Harbottle instead of Elsdon, so itl be nice driving a few new roads.

54 plate black 182
:rasp: yeah, im still trying to decide whether i like the reg, cant find any alternative at the mo.

Black 182
yeah, i was looking at that the other day.
i was gonna try and join around the wideopen area, but theres no stops near.
I drive that route most weekends, its brilliant, but i turn off to go up to Harbottle instead of Elsdon, so itl be nice driving a few new roads.

Aye theres some decent roads not to far out of town, I think the route might change for that meet though as we always get lost. :rasp: Plus just driving up the A1 will be pretty cack so i think were going to go along to whitley bay then up the costal route to alnwick.

R.I.P 182
i like it.. mines pretty much spelt out "hunky" ill swap reg's!!!! :rasp:

you enjoying the car though?

54 plate black 182
aye, sounds like a plan.
The car is brill, everytime i drive, ive got a smile from ear to ear.
Although due to a neighbour using an angle grinder to cut some paving slabs, it is unbelievably mucky with all the dust, a shadow of its former self.

182kev

Nar, keep the black it looks awesome when it's clean.

Black golds a b**ch to keep clean though :rasp:

welcome to the site mate your not far from me

Gutted i cant make the meet, but i'm at work :S