ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new ktec bodykit for 172 & cup!

Alfa Mito 155TB

Nothing wrong with the standard 172...this just looks like something from Max Power...throwing good money after bad maybe..

No, there is nothing wrong with a standard 172/Cup, but if you want to do more to your car, why not - I actually think this looks nothing like anything I have ever seen from Max Power - it adds a bit of individuality to the 172/Cup without overdoing it - I think it is coooool. Be nice to see the side skirts though!

Tacky sh*t.

Disappointing that k-tec produce original, cool looking kits for the R5 GTT and do weird kits for the new clio.

-Rob

I think they spoilt a totaly nice looking car it should be in max power, you can only go so far with a 172 IMO exterior wise, and they have gone beyond that point.

Paul172

Clio v6

Now that super 1600 kit is something I wouldnt mind seeing more of. It simply looks good, not tacky.

I believe it was Ivor who said something like " Cheap will always be available for the cadre who appreciate cheap, they in turn will remain cheap forever "

ott-my word you 172 guys are a conservative bunch-the kits a small front and back lip and as subtle as they come id say

S2000

Have to agree theres not much to it, not ott at all, although I dont like the grills. Maybe thats what people dont like??

The rear looks too fussy with that extra bit. Would be better to just set the exhausts into the bumper. The front is a mess.