ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Laptop - Adivce

Fiesta Silver Limited Ed.
Want a new laptop....budget not really a problem but obviouslt cheaper the better !!

Spec wise 2gb Ram Min, 100Gb HD Min, MUST be wireless......
17in screen pref - also want the finish on the LCD that alsmost looks like glass not like old laptop screen whats that called ?? :eek:

Not really up to date on the laptop scene, asdvice, links all apreciated.

Thanks

Z4 Roadster
I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron 6400 (I think) - spec was a dual core 1.86ghz, 2GB RAM, 160gb hard drive but I think a 15.4" screen, with Vista all for under £500 delivered.
The screen does have a 'glass' like finish to it as well!

You can spec dell laptops to whatever you want, and it was delivered very quickly. Very happy with mine so far :)

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
Dell ftw

what will it be used for? If you just want it for general web use/music etc then to keep cost down I wouldn't worry too much about graphics memory, go for a one of the cheaper core 2 duo, or a Athlon X2, as that will be ample.
should be able to get it for under £500 as said above.