ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Lens

Well after seeing Ben's photos earlier this week I finally took the leap and bought a Sigma 10-20.

Although the weather has been pretty poor I am really loving the increased field of view that this ultra wide angle provides, which should hopefully create lots of different photo opportunities.

Popped out on my bike this afternoon to take a few shots, several of which are below.

2914990899_60eac69255_o.jpg

2914991049_03c526c8bc_o.jpg

2914990507_7ef7d5dddb_o.jpg

Cheers

Paul

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
2nd pic is nice, its a good lens isnt it? u using nikon fit or canon?

*waits for donky kong to say it distorts lol*

Yep nice lens - feels pretty solid too. It's nice to have a quiet Sigma next to my noisy 17-70mm.

It's a Canon fit.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Well after seeing Ben's photos earlier this week I finally took the leap and bought a Sigma 10-20.

Although the weather has been pretty poor I am really loving the increased field of view that this ultra wide angle provides, which should hopefully create lots of different photo opportunities.

Popped out on my bike this afternoon to take a few shots, several of which are below.

Cheers

Paul

:D

Very nice bike, I want it :dapprove:

Fiat Panda 100hp
:D

Very nice bike, I want it :dapprove:

Cheers, needs a service and some new tyres....plus the front forks could do with an upgrade....but all my money recently seems to have gone on camera equipment ;-)

Lol I would love to spend 1k on a bike, but theres so many other things I want to spend 1k on too... better keep earning.