ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New lighter GT-R

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Now that's silly money considering how cheap a gt-r is.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
GTR standard is around 60k so on that basis this costs £1000 per kilo of weight saved

Expensive diet...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Angle grinders are what these days, £20.

;)

Not saying its worth it, but you get a lot more than 60kg weight loss....

pistonheads said:
The SpecV also gets a carbon-ceramic brake set-up jointly developed with Brembo, plus revised springs and fixed rate dampers, and a titanium exhaust.

Lightweight forged alloy NISMO wheels help reduce weight, together with a carbon rear spoiler, carbon grille and carbon brake ducts. Altogether, 60kgs has been shaved off the kerb weight.

Inside, the SpecV is offered uniquely as a two-seater (non-SpecV GT-R models also include a two-place rear seat) with bespoke Recaro carbon fibre bucket seats trimmed in black leather, while carbon fibre is also used for the speaker surrounds, instrument panel and other trim areas

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Lol, wasn't this announced and reviewed in evo 6 months ago? Pads and discs are something ridiculous like 24k to replace.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The power is also the same,but boost is delivered differently to make it quicker through the gears...

Turbos.
I don't see the problem with the price.

Just look at the LF-A, over £300k. The reality is the standard car is a bargain, despite being as good as a 911 Turbo (£100k+).

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I don't see the problem with the price.

Just look at the LF-A, over £300k. The reality is the standard car is a bargain, despite being as good as a 911 Turbo (£100k+).

I sort of agree,but the lf-a is a whole new car.

Would people have bought a 172 cup if it was twice the price is what i mean

Mondeo ST220
Undoubtably the GTR is a lot of car for the money but I'm not sure that justifies the leap in price for this version. Double the price???

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looking at the price difference for what you get, it's overpriced. Especially for a car that seems to have so many issues!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Yeh dont crash at anything over 9mph or the bonet catch thingy goes into some safety mode and costs 11k to fix...

Audi TT 3.2
seen one of these at the nurburg when i went a few months ago! i loved the carbon fibre spoiler!