ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Livestock box (For the truckers on here)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Our new Houghtons 4 deck livestock trailer. Our most expensive one to date costing just over £130k. We are expecting delivery of another 2 over the next month.

Few photo's:

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
No thats was for my proper line of work (Geneticist at a Pig breeding company), this is my fathers side of things.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
We don't have a website. We badly need one though. Anyone want to help?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
is this help in a Tyssen I wont pay way, If so on behalf of JR I'll say" I'm oot" for him LOL

The amount my old man wastes on vehicles i recon he'd happily pay for a website lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Fecking massive! Looks loads bigger than a normal arctic?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Nice, Still a bit money in this particular industry of haulage then?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Top deck 1st then lift it and so and so forth......Process in reverse for unloading....Simples.

That quad decker doesn't look any taller than most triple deckers.......Remember how proud my Dad was was when they bought their fisrt Artic lorry then when they bought a triple decker....Crazy how big they are getting but with limited driving hours it was always going to happen

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Its the weight that holds us back. My unit and trailer weigh 18100kg empty so that means i can only haul 25900kg of goods maximum!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Feel sorry for the driver after a long haul mucking that f#%ker out...... Double decker Artic was enough for me when I used to help my Dad especially in sube zero temperatures

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Suppose yours gets unloaded for you aswell while you sit in the cab pouring yourself a cuppa from your thermos flask??