ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Livestock box (For the truckers on here)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Just as I thought.

What you rolling in at the minute Gaz??....Not seen a pic of a lorry squueezed in your road for a while.
LOL.

Erm, 08 plate MAN TGA 480. Due a new motor soon tho! Dont really want to change, cant fault it! Mileage is 600k km's on a 2yr old truck!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Nice, Still a bit money in this particular industry of haulage then?

Not at all really. Man father likes new toys though...

You remapped a truck?

Fair play! lol

Hell yeah. Only problem is that it pops the hoses off the intercooler now.

How do you get the pigs/sheep/cattle on the top level?

Always wondered...

The whole deck moves..

How many wagons does your old man have in total?

Err 15 i think.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
A cool vid of one of our guys.

[youtube]zJLGsTZvoFE[/youtube]

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Waitey, do you think you'll ever follow in your old mans footsteps and carry on the family firm?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Waitey, do you think you'll ever follow in your old mans footsteps and carry on the family firm?

No. The government is killing haulage off. The only way to make big profits now is to run outside the law really. The biggest livestock haulier in the UK was shutdown for doing so. 3 months later the ban was lifted as it had crippled the industry.

I could go on a proper rant about this.

Big style.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
No. The government is killing haulage off. The only way to make big profits now is to run outside the law really. The biggest livestock haulier in the UK was shutdown for doing so. 3 months later the ban was lifted as it had crippled the industry.

I hear you....Dad sold up 2 years ago but the value of the firm had already taken such a beating cos of government rulings and all the outbreaks in the last 5 or so years :(

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Never done sheeting and roping yet, helped a mate fold up the sheets after taking them off and thats about it. straps/chains are piss easy though.