ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Mark Fish bucket seat subframes. Anyone tried them?

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Evening chaps

Looking at getting some subframes for the clio in the next few weeks. Was wondering if anyone had tried or had experience of the latest Mark Fish subframes and how their price compares to OMP/Cobra equivalents.

I enquired with MF a while ago but they weren't sure on price at the time.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Are they available now? Last time I spoke to him they were still finishing development.
When I emailed they said they were ready to order them and on the facebook it looks like they're ready to go.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
posted on his FB page, they will be another few weeks yet as there is apparently a few tweaks/improvements they want to make first

Ex 182 owner
Anyone know if these will be harness only? I assume they will be . Or if they will allow for pretensioner attachment to run seat belts.

markfishy

ClioSport Trader
  So many but not mine
Just spotted this thread, sorry I don't get on here very often.
My son Sam was a bit hot off the blocks putting info out.(Bless him) When we thought the design was close to finished, which it is, but I have not had any time to devote to this and get them out there.
Very Sorry for the delay.
Ref the pretensioner, that's got me thinking , whether I can include something for them as well.
At the moment no. but?
There are two cars out there with the "pre production" ones fitted.
Not much longer, I have several drivers interested chasing me.
regards Mark.

Ex 182 owner
Thanks @markfishy, will watch this space.

Agree @dmallett . I believe the current cobra one come with a plate to fit under the seat with a 90angle on the edge with the locking nut to moun the tensioner. With a similar thickness spacer on the other side.

Give the option of both setups for us not man enough to run harnesses

Rolls

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/ EscCos
Apologies for bringing up and old thread, but are the cobra x-low ones the ones to go for then to give me the option to have harness's in car, yet retain the seat-belt too?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Apologies for bringing up and old thread, but are the cobra x-low ones the ones to go for then to give me the option to have harness's in car, yet retain the seat-belt too?

You will be hard pushed finding a set, no idea why they stopped making them tbh and no idea why no one else has copied the designed! I'm stuck with shitty OMP frames atm :(

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
Some guy has made a batch of low subframes in the group buy section, apparently they sit 50mm lower than the omp ones, I've ordered one to try it out.