ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new megane 225 197 badges

sorry guys put it in wrong section!!! any pis of these badges on a 172 182 plus how much are they from renault...do they stick on or do they require holes thanks again cheers

yeah mate they are the new style ones look realy nice i cant standard the standard clio badge want to take it out and cover up with a new one if possbile

RS Clio 200
mine.....

246.jpg

Milltek'd 182
^ did you need a boot re-spray? or was it just a case of pealing the old off carefully? or using a hairdryer? lol

yeah i know the badges on that side mate come off very easy i have taken mine off just do it very carefully and the residu will polish off no problem..its the clio one that has the holes bugger!!

Milltek'd 182
that does look nice, just had a look at mine, they got rid if the 'joined up-ness' i like it. are they all individual letters?

Last edited:
  Better than yours. C*nt.
I'm not mad fussed on the old badges, but they match my steering wheel and the seat so they stay as is!

I hate badges though, they're such a s**t to clean inside of!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
That french chap with the liquid 172 had these badges on i think; surely someone can find the picture?

Tys.