ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member 172 cup owner

Clio cup
Hello everybody my name is Jeff !
i bought a 52 plate cup about month ago ! Done a track day at oulton park so far , booked on donning ton 30th !!
my car has cat back magnex , lowered on standard shocks , remap , inlet and ports been ported and polished , air filter induction kit with cold feed to grill !
ive removed front fogs. Ready to put some ducting to brakes ! Also fitted ds2500 pads front and rear !
My gearbox is getting a little crunchy in 3rd !
I would like to fit a second hand set of throttle body's , if I can find some ?

i will be removing some weight from the car and fitting buckets , harnesses and cage eventually !!
oh , I've also fitted a second hand mono steering wheel !!
the car runs 15" phase 1 alloys ,will be looking for another set to fit slicks !
I am after a bit more power without going silly cost! Anyway that's enough for now , cheers jeff

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome mate.

If you become a member you will be able to put a thread up in the wanted section about the throttle bodies and look in the for sale section and also the Traders sections.

Well worth it and will pay for itself in no time

Cheers
George