ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member & 172 owner - Ireland

Clio 197
Hi all, joined the forum a while ago, had a 197 for a short spell but have recently got a 172. Much happier in the 172 a little less modern and a little more raw.

5C4C0B70-D81B-4674-9F3E-889D5FBDC5D7.jpeg

Car has a few little upgrades and I’m starting to add and remove bits to make my own, plan on keeping this indefinitely - short spec...

- Full Ktec from manifold back - Removed recently and fitted cat and cheap eBay Hoffmann system for quietness
- Vmaxx coilovers - Replacing for Cup shocks and Eibach sport lines
- Powerflex engine and dog bone mounts
- Powder coated standard 16’s on sticky Achillies 123’s - want to fit 15” 2118’s

Standard elsewhere I think - might be mapped as the idle etc seems off standard

Power steering pump needs changed so I’m going to add Cup alternator set up with a/c delete while in there ( looking for one if anyone has )

Going to Clubsport style spec the interior
- 1 Fixed Bucket Seat
- Gear shifter upgrade ( PMS / BMS )
- Steering wheel upgrade
- Track door cards

Anyways the forum has been a great resource for my questions and research, pretty much everything is covered :) and nice to see a forum this active.

Paul.