ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member Black Clio 1.2 16v

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Hey guys, how you all doing? I've had my Clio since 2009. I got it as my first car after passing my test. Had no issues with it atall really, nothing out of the ordinary. I have only came across this forum recently after browsing for alloys and parts for my car. Have looked through most of the forum and everything looks great. I'm thinking about buying alloys for my car but not sure what to go for. It's on trims just now and will post pics if need be, but don't think this is the place to do it. If anyone reads this and has any tips then please send a PM my way.

Cheers.

BG 182
amen to the black clios. could go for the stealthy look, which i think is quality but then im biased :p

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
black clios FTW!

haha get some pics up mate :)

done anything to it? any plans (apart from alloys)?

I'm rocking the wheel trims too ;)

Nope everything is standard just now, I've decided between two types of Alloy Wheels, which are Fox Racing FX 2 16" and Fox Racing R3 16"

I was thinking about tinting my windows aswell as dark as possible by law but the general consensus on here so far that I've noticed are that its tacky and chavy. Im not sure about them tbh, alot of new cars nowadays come with tinted windows as standard. So will see what happens.