ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member Clio 182 Sport

Renault Clio 182
Hi Guys/Gals

Recently sold my beloved subaru to become a clio 182 sport owner, great little car have had it a week and love it, im from Banbury oxfordshire..... so hello all look forward to speaking to you, will also add some photos once she is washed and polished

Rs 182
Hello mate im from Worcestershire so not to far away really.. I have just purchased a 182 in artic blue and i am loving..
Glad you are,, what colour do you have??

Rs 182
I dont think i am mate just keeping it standard ,, Its my daily drive.. Got a few sublte stickers,, new gear knob (Richbrock slant) and some clio sport mats..
Ihad a 172 some years back and ruined the handling buy getting it lowered so i wont bother this time..

Renault Clio 182
i was going to do the exhaust, matched inlets and an induction kit then leave it, first car with cruise control and its great, you just steer lol

click the cruise control button the other way, think its down. then set the speed you want with the steering wheel buttons, and when you put your foot down it won't go over the limit you set, unless you click the accelerator all the way to the floor, you will feel a click.