ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member - Mk3 Clio 1.4 Dynamique

Clio 3 1.4 Dynamique
Hi all,

I just bought myself a Mk3 clio 1.4 Dynamique, 55 plate. I am eagerly looking forward to picking it up tomorrow. Not sure what to do with it really, not much ride wise as I am going to be doing very high millage for work in it. But I was thinking a subtle spoiler as it does look a bit flat at the back. It has rear drums so I may eventually look into the possibility of switching these out for discs, no idea how possible this will be. The only other thing is stuffing an aux lead for my phone in and sorting some rather off putting damage to the centre console (the paint has blistered and peeled around the heating controls, believe this might be a reaction to a hand cream). More pictures will follow when I have got my mitts on it.

480504_10151502080509883_259993745_n.jpg

Mk3 1.4 clio
Hi pal welcome to the forum I have the same problem with the peeling of the stereo surround. So I have decided to take it of and get it hydro printed with sticker bomb graphics.