ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member,mk3 clio

clio mk 3 extreme
hi all new member, couple of pics of my mk3, i will try to upload more pics soon, not a great deal planned at the moment as it is a finance deal and im not sure how it will effect the contract etc. any way a couple of pics.
One thing i would like to do is maybe replace the alloys with a set of white ones and get the car lowered a bit as its on stilts at the moment .
let me know what you think. thanks
a2.jpg

a1.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
not my cuppa tea but if u like it then thats all that matters, be prepared for the piss takers on here mind

E30 318iS x2
As ever needs a drop lol!

I was going to get some of those wheels for mine but went for the dynamique ones instead because I prefered em to be simple.

The black with some nice white 16inch super T's or multispoke jobbys lowered a few mill woult be laughin.

keep your tyres and stickers mate, at least it stands out from other mk3's on here, i think it looks good, nice to see a bit of variety. I've got 45mm H&R springs coming on fri for my mk3 i reckon thts low enough on 17"s.

E30 318iS x2
Needs some slightly larger profile tyres, Don't mind the sticker but you don't want it to 'stand out' cuz every one thinks bits are naff ;)

It's your car, your choice, you spent the money and its your money to spend on bits for it :) Give us some better pics though!

clio mk 3 extreme
keep your tyres and stickers mate, at least it stands out from other mk3's on here, i think it looks good, nice to see a bit of variety. I've got 45mm H&R springs coming on fri for my mk3 i reckon thts low enough on 17"s.

thanks, i think i will check to see how or if it will work out with my finance contract etc then i would like it to get lowered.

Needs some slightly larger profile tyres, Don't mind the sticker but you don't want it to 'stand out' cuz every one thinks bits are naff ;)

It's your car, your choice, you spent the money and its your money to spend on bits for it :) Give us some better pics though!

yeah i'm going to try and get some better picsweather permiting, and i would like some wheels with a larger profile as every little bump in the road feels a lot worse :dapprove:

E30 318iS x2
Main ting that put me off those wheels was that they weren't available in 16inch.

Be good to see how it progresses :)

If you want a Classic spoiler lemi know ;)

Clio III 1.2 Turbo SX
Not bad, though not a fan of the wheels or stickers - each to their own. What plans you got for it?

clio mk 3 extreme
Back, I have been rather busy with work and other things recently, anyway, i had the exhaust fitted a while back now and also i made the decision to get rid of the stickers as I decided they were to big and noticable.

opinions?
I think that the exhaust should maybe be a bit tighter to the bumper

clio mk 3 extreme
much better without the stickers!!

If it was me i would change the alloys and lower it

Yeah i am contemplating a set of white alloys with multispokes but dew to lack of money at the moment:dapprove: i also would like it lowered but not by to much really

2008 Albi 197
Looks better without the stickers definately! Get the exhaust tucked up to the car, maybe even recessed into the bumper? And I'd change the alloys, they don't do anything for the car, and it looks like its made the already huge arch space on the mk3's even bigger.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Your 2nd pic would of been mint without the trolley I think, nice car though - has potential :) (welcome to the madhouse too!)