ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member - Naples Red 1.8 16v

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
hi there people, bought this a few days ago, always fancied one, had loads of 19 16v's but thought this time i would try the clio, not disappointed. its pleasently nippy! its got stainless cat back system, and stupidly high level of servicing from new!

If anyone has a light stalk to sell please email me, mine wont click onto full beam! Also i need a passanger side rear wing rub strip as mine is missing!
Here are some pictures:
clioside2.gif

cliofront.gif

clioback.gif

Please say hello, im new and would like to get into the forum, im part of a 306 and E30 forum from last two cars, but obviously with the clio would like to get into this one! cheers All! oh yeah, my names Oli and i live in Truro, in Cornwall!

naples red and flame red are stunning colours. 2 and 3 behind mondial blue, naturally.
welcome newbee, someone will be along with the stick, shortly.

hey guys, cheers for warm reception! the renault and clio badges are back on again by the way, someone kindly stole them the night i brought it home, so scrappy replaced them for £1 which was nice! I used to talk to my best mate about finding a cheap valver which needed spraying and painting it 'candy red' as i didnt think they ever made naples red ones, so was made up when i saw this! since buying it i have seen a couple around and feel silly for thinking they didnt exist!!! never mind! lol

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
welcome to cs mate you'll have to look out for south west meets there an ace bunch and i always go out my way to go to them as i live in the west midlands. im about to buy a willy im applying for the loan at the mo. hope you enjoy the club

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Hi Oli Welcome to CS.
Good to see another SouthWest Member joining the Forum,especially with a Mk1!
Cars looking good in the pics.

sounds like there are a fair few from southwest?! never really got to any proper meets, didnt like the cars i owned enough to go, but this ones pretty respectable. Gave it a meguiars the other day and it came up beautifully, quite impressed myself!