ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member, new Clio, new project

CLIO RS 182
Hi Guys,
Just moved to the UK and just bought my first Clio 182. (Only have the one pic for now, had to go travelling for work).
Had my eye on one for a while now as a fun little run about.
EpsNd7.jpg

Great fun to drive, just needs some TLC!
I'm no expert with cars, but I would call myself a driving enthusiast, so I wanted to pose a couple of questions to you guys about some customisations I can do to the Clio to clean it up a bit, and some general questions.

1- The previous owner seems to have coloured the Renault logos in the wheels purple with some sort of stick on cover, ant tips on the best/ easiest method to removing this 'automotive' grade cover?

2- The rear seats seem to be rather loose even when fitted back into place, but I'm sure I'm not putting them back right. Should I be clipping the front 'hooks' into the car floor before or after positioning the seat?

3- I've seen some of you posting images of newer, smaller number plates - where can I get those from?

I'm also looking for some great cheap DIY jobs that I can do (remember, I'm no expert, so no taking apart engines etc) to tidy the car up.

Appreciate all your help and insight, look forward to some great conversations all things Clio!

Cheers

Sammy